Tuesday 14 September 2021

More than the Sprinkles

fell / are falling. Temperature is on the warm side but dreary for now 

Success ! I lined up for my Health card < renewal >. And got it.

Months ago, I got my drivers license renewed online. I went to do the Health card renewal at the same time. Nope. 
" You have already applied for Govt issuing cards " Then M, applies for her Health card and gets "  do you want to renew yor drivers license also ". Say what ?

Today, the clerk said that he'd heard all versions of this story. " It depends on how the machine is feeling. Its glitchy ! "
How the machine is feeling ? Really.

Oh well, its done after 40 minutes in line, on a lovely day.

Ah, the dreariness hangs on.

Brief bouts of sun, w/ steady gusting of wind. M had her firends from the first school that she taught at, back in 1972. One is the co-habiter of my dentist who has been my dentist since 1974.
Oh, yes the twists and turns of life. Something about degrees of separation.


No comments:

Post a Comment