Monday 27 September 2021

Dreary, Dreary .....

 quite contrary - we expect this, its our fall season

Post #3162

Going to the DarkSide
This title sounds ' StarWars ' ish. However, the idea is that less light from the screen of your laptop etc < esp in dim light > is easier on your eye. Thus, my Chromebooks now are in Dark Theme. I'm trying out the ' app ', I say app b/c it seems that it is.
The screen is in 'dark ' mode for all pages that are Chrome OS related. Thus, some pages from other sites stay in  original light mode.

And then I'm dealing w/ a reminder that says { you have not used ' Google account ' in Chrome OS for 270 days ' }
Problem. I thought Google was ' Chrome ' or triggered when I used Chrome OS. Thats b/c my mail box is ' gmail ' etc.
Apparently, NOT. My browser is Chrome OS and Google appears as my homepage. I work from Google < I thought > daily. BUT 270 days not using Google < it did say ' device ' > Unbelievable !

I'll be aksing friends for help.
Plus, Chrome Play Store is not ' offering ' Chrome Apps ' 
Huh ? That s all that I thought that I used < I mean Chrome Apps >. Guess not b/c they stopped supporting Chrome Apps and I didn't notice.


Alright, over and out from the ' dark theme '

The Long Range via Brett Anderson from Accuweather

Sep 30 - Oc 6 mild on the border of drier for the Grt Lks basin

Oc7 - 13 dry and mild for the Grt Lks basin

Oc 14 - 20 balmy for the Grt Lks Basin

Now, do you trust this guy b/c Brett seems to say that I can delay winterizing the boat for another week, say Oc 20 or so

P.S. I decided to remove whatever Google account in Chrome OS that hadn't been used for 270 days. I reasoned that if I didn't miss it yesterday then I'm not going to miss it tomorrow etc

No comments:

Post a Comment