Wednesday 15 September 2021

" Lord, Thunder and Lightning

 .... I guess when the conditions are unsettled  - like last night           < # 3151 >

Thor throws his hammer or somesuch.

The problem w/ getting old is that you can recall so many more errors and missteps. Ah, but to get this far - thats an achievement of sorts

Rectify. The password for the day. Again. I was out on the deck replacing damaged boards. Doing what I should have done the first time. Much faster and efficient today. Practice makes ice tea. ?????
While watching YouTube - Svalbard Life, the construction guy used a nail puller. I said ' I've got one of those < from Dad >. Last time I punched boards from under the deck using a sledge hammer and wedge. Sore arms !

The nail puller wasn't magic but lots easier than the sledge. The nail heads broke off - rusted but I managed to get them out. I re-sized boards < re - used some and scavenged > and set the boards in. I need a whack of screws. but more or less set.
I got to re - prove that I can use a Skil Saw - barely. However, the cuts managed to fit.
I cannot say that I'm getting better at sawing BUT at least the pieces fit


No comments:

Post a Comment