Sunday 20 November 2022

ᑒ Fooled, big time

:  this emoji is the Canadian syllabic, cree 2 for "Y "  

 a creature of habit ? Sunday is shop at the Tiger 🐅 day. The Tiger chain got voted best Department store in Ontario [ S Ontario ? ]. 

Hold that Tiger ...... What I notice is the emphasis on brands. Not necessarily National big names but Debbie Travers [ fashionista and designer ] has a line of home doo - dads - sheets etc. We own a few Debbie Travers make items e.g. baskets, kitchenware.

Debbie T s motto ' fashionable but cheap as chips ' [ she s British ? ]
As well, Tiger features its own house label called' Mountain Ridge ' usually clothes.
And ' chips ' ain't cheap

Today I purchased Dawn dish soap [ b/c I use Dawn eveywhere and for everything ] and dish washer tabs. Tomatoes were a good price. Really, the food items tend to be packaged and frozen or both.

  no chips   oops ! yes, chips. I got ' quinoa puffed ' snacks. OMG ! We won't eat that but a friend will and its her present.

Back to the title. The forecast said ' cold, windy and snow [ building ] through the day '. Thus, get out early, prior to greasy and dangerous roads.
Cold, yes - windy, insane. A sun in a patchy blue sky. It wasn't only me. Shoppers avoided going out [ the walking crowd, I figure ]. Limited patrons, empty aisles and limited staff.
It s 11:30 AM and no snow. But they say its coming.

A report on ' control plan ' for me. Weigh was 177.4 # and thats up form Thursday. However, we stay the course. The rationale was that sensible eating pays long term dividends.

Alright. Yes, the weather turned. About midday, clouds rolled in, the winds picked up and nasty, nasty started.
Still, I'm glad that I got out there early. Job done and safely

No comments:

Post a Comment