Monday 7 November 2022

ㄌ We are at the letter ' L '

 ㄌ this is the Bopomofo [ or Zhuyin } letter ' L '
Allows the transliteration of Mandarin

A sunny and warm day arrived w/ fairly gusty winds.

Shopping early to the Supercentre and household chores and inspection of the cathedral ceiling.

Thus, yesterday, I did my Sunday AM weigh in [ to see how bad thing are getting or staying ]. Well, for the first time in at least a year and a half, likely longer, I weighed in under 180 # [ 179.4 ].
What does this mean?  Good.
I have been monitoring my food choices and amounts, slightly more assiduously. Realizing, this result was once and not a trend. I was 182.4 # about a week ago. 

Keep up the good practices. 

We shall see said the Zen Master

A sidenote concerns your weight or people s weight.
My observation has always been ' I'd lose the weight [ 10 # ] if I knew thin people that are happy '
I'm sure that there are but the real question ' if I'm slightly pudgy, am I happy '
would I ever be happy

I worry. I fret. I obsess. What a frickin' mess, OMFL


No comments:

Post a Comment