Saturday 19 November 2022

๐’’ซ , what's that ??!!

 ๐’’ซ   this is the cuneiform ' Z '. You knew that ????

Well I got up to pee must have been 5:15 - 5:30 something like that. Anyways, I started making up a little speech speech. I don't know what I'm talking about but it kept me awake and

 it went something like this.

{ There is this Zeitgeist about cell phones or cell phone users.
I don't know how to explain it.
I don't know which group I'm talking about. Is it an age? delineation is it a cultural one? I don't know. Is it a school or thought I don't know?

But it seems that there are rules. I don't know another term for it and I see it and feel it in the way people talk about cell phones.

Cell phones are always available. I'm having trouble putting it into words of course, but it goes something like the old sort of joke that went  "more. Of course there is more. That's what more means. "
 I really believe that there's this population of people out there that believe that cell phones are meant to be and are always going to be available.

Next cell phones are indestructible.
They are organic. You drop them. They bruise and then they heal. It's almost incredible people drop their phones and they go. 'Oh,  that's nothing. I threw it down the stairs at school and it went down 20 steps and I just picked it up and used it ! '
and I really believe that there is this set of people out there that truly believe that the reason that there are mats and carpeting and other flooring devices that are purpose-built to make sure that the cell phone does not get hurt.

And finally, I would probably phrase it, that the cell phone is ' me ' or something like that.

The cell phones get their own decorations, personalized. That's the term.
 As well, the cases that people have decorated with sequins and you know buttons and decals that sort of thing. It's just it's just absolutely amazing and I really believe that that particular zeitgeist is that the cell phone is me ' my personality '.

And then there is the the need for new cell phones like the one I have now. But there's something new coming along for sure.
I remember thinking, a few years ago, ' what, folding cell phones are coming back ? '.
I remember when I had a flip phone and the first opportunity came and I got a solid one piece cell phone. Who wanted a flip phone ?








No comments:

Post a Comment