Friday 18 November 2022

๐–‚ Nov 18 Post of 3572

 ๐–‚ this is the mathematical bold fraktur for ' W '. As always if you Google this symbol, the letter W appears

Indeed in the bleak midwinter well, it's 29 Fahrenheit out there. The high is going to be 34. It is cold. Just popped out to grab the paper.  that was cool!
 Anyways, this is my dictation start for this blog episode.
I guess that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference b/c I do dictate into the phone and then correct.
The ability of the phone to recognize syntax and structure of the dictation is a marvel.

' Control ' is the term that I'm using for my weight reduction plan. Did I say, that Thur weigh in produced a 176.6 #. Alright, ' control ' is the term b/c actually, very few food items are excluded. Reduced in use, not excluded.

To wit, pizza from the Metro. Their pizza is $ 11 for a large. In this house that s approx 4 meals. Now, that number could go to 5 or 6.
I had pizza twice during the week [ just not a lot, see ? ]. Last night, we ate Tater Tots [ French fries in nugget shape ].

My current theory says that although ' control ' is good, I also am eating 2 brazil nuts a day to supplement trace minerals such as selenium. All just theory but heck, the toal cost is 5 cents a day. And who knows how much gets processed out of our food.

Oh, the wildflowers BTD [ bit the dust ]. So long, boys !!

A broken day. Sun for a bit but strong winds and low degrees.

Actually, as 4:30 P rolled around, we saw gold on the tree trunks.
Thats cold, gold !

No comments:

Post a Comment