Monday 14 November 2022

Ꮝ now

today we have the Cherokee letter ' S '

The Prime Video offering that I binge watched 'the English ' featured a Pawnee waroior / U.S. army scout and his conflict w/ ... well, every other tribe. However, his main nemesis in the film is a Cherokee ' free trader ' [ here read, brigand ] trying to avenge a massacre of his family. The scout witnessed most of the slaughter.

Well the view this morning 

we're at the point where we can almost look straight across the ravine.
 It's about just under a mile to the back of the No Frills grocery store. That's how many leaves are down. I would say 10% left, yellow colour mostly. No greens of course except for the pine trees.

How is the ' lets control your weight ' program going. Thus, overall, a gradual downward trend in #. And I am getting used to monitoring the carbohydrate choices.
According to many sources, carbohydrate content is unhealthy for a multitude of reasons. Likely, blood sugar levels and calories lead the way.
On evaluation, a typical day for me did start w/ toast. Peanut butter and honey or tomato on toast or egg on toast

ON TOAST. seemed to have been the problem.

In my defence, the prediliction for toast is genetic and habitual. You could say ' culturally, I'm a ' toast - a - holic' . I am a charter member of TA [ toast lovers anonymous ]

No comments:

Post a Comment