Tuesday 29 November 2022

ೠ Toothless Tuesday

 Kannada vocalic ' RR '

my new crowns were due today. The crowns arrived but one wouldn't slide in - Oops ! a re -do at the lab, is needed

A raw day. Not terribly cold or windy but uncomfortble.

I brought home Chinese takeout to assuage the feelings of loss for the crowns that almost fit.

And approx 2 yrs ago, I streamlined a chandelier. Original ornamentation in the hall ceiling, the baubles of glass hung low enough to hit any object that you carried. I removed a tier of baubles and didn't tell M.. - she failed to notice.
This year, I thought, Ummh ! Hang the baubles from a tree outside. I organized the baubles into chains and went out and strung them w/ fishing line [ of course ]. 
Success !. The chains glitter like icicles and in the breeze sparkle [even during the day] although better at night 

Recycle and re - use 


No comments:

Post a Comment