Wednesday 16 November 2022

উ Is It ' the Bleak Midwinter .....

 NO  NO 

yes, we have snow to shovel

emoji, the bengali 'U '

All right, I promise not to do this all the time. In fact, this may be the last, but the topic is the pixel 6A, the cellphone

well let's talk about features. First of all, Pix6a is going to let me dictate texts, emails and blogger
Next it's camera is multifunctional. It does many things that I didn't dream of but very interesting and I would say useful.

Let's put it this way. I'm betting that 60 % of the ' new ' improved Pixel - Google upgrades, I'll never use.
For example, customized icons. You see, I did try, then realized that I didn't recognize the icon

' duh' how many do you have
not many but it supposed to be easy to use. not if you have to think about what you are seeing

Everything they talk about really doesn't matter when you consider that this phone is as fast as you could possibly want or I could want.

And we've already talked about the features in the camera which are just outstanding.
So I think overall I got myself a phone that's going to be useful for the next oh let's say 4 years. But you have to realize that things change so quickly in the electronic world that I'm not even sure that 4 years out that, I'm going to be using this phone which is really sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment