Wednesday 9 November 2022

ൻ, ' N ' is for nutterbutter

 ൻ this is the Malayamaylim ( ? ) styled ' N '

Nutterbutter is excessive. Love them !

Well, I'm up at 6 AM, flet like typing.

The day is cool to cold.The wind is a factor, gusting enough to swirl the ground cover. But crisp is the word.

So, in a self absorbed effort, I'm concentrating on furthering my weight control program. I'm controlling carbs. Especially, bread. Asking beforehand, ' do you really need that '. 
And substituting,

 Matzo crackers. You see, the sale said ' Streitman's Passover Matzos Wafers ' regular $4.99 now ' $ 0.99 '. OK, how cheap can you get ?

The wafers are the sheets of crackers, unleavened and about the flavoufulness of re - constructed sawdust. But if you are going to snack !, Well, less salt [ none ] and very little oil.

' Desperate times, desperate moves ' !!!!

Of course, I am hoping to become gleeful and exuberant, as I lose the 5 # [ 10 ? ]. However, for pure health reasons, makes sense.
Did you know that I won't cut out beer ? The thought process says ' cut out everything and you'll quit ' out of frustration.

Reduce cookie consuption and smaller amounts at each sitting.

We shall see said the Zen Master

Every once in a while, I wish that this would happen :


Alas, if it did

I missed it. Figures

Right

No comments:

Post a Comment