Tuesday 1 November 2022

๐–จž Bamum letter phase F NHS

 ๐–จž a different look at the letter ' F '

Alrighty, November is settling in.
The rumour is that I made M.. sick w/ my disastrous cold. Mind, just a rumour, thats all

Slept peacefully and needed to get up at 6 A. Typed a bit - NOT. I played w/ the Pixel 6a and watched ' after 3 weeks, still my favorite, Pixel 6a ' video. BTW, I've seen at least 10 of those titles. 
Heck ! I thought that I was getting better security and updating AND instead of that - I joined a cult.

I will try, one more feature - sounds around you OR the phone listens and announces what song is playing nearby
honest ! on TV etc. Pixel 6a recognizes background music and names it

OK Whats the chant that goes w/ this cult

The story. While, getting the bassboat launched, the truck s taillight crunched the bow of the boat. The taillight lost. Today, A.. mechanic friend [ get used to it A.. knows everybody ] replaced the light and did an oil change. BTW, that mechanic is a former student of the high school that I taught at. Actually, three fellows in the industrial plaza are ex - students.


No comments:

Post a Comment