Monday 31 October 2022

πŸ‘² this is a pixie emoji

πŸ‘² man w/ gua pi mao The emoji search turned up 20 + symbols for ' pixie '
And, No. There was no emoji for  'pixel '

Recap. The new cellphone called Pixel 6a. I, finally, tried voice activation. I spoke ' photos ' and the photos ' app ? ] opened.
Then. I couldn't think of any thing else.
Apparently, voice assistant can do text messaging, emails and notes [ as in dictation ]
Ah ! blogging by voice assistant ?

Today is a phone call w/ the skin Dr who removed the bump thingy on my back. I sent a photo of the current appearance of the excision site
[ love that word, ' excision ' sounds so cool. ]

Back to the phone. I lied. I took a peek at ' custom app ' symbols. This feature allows for shape and colour changes to the icons for apps. Thought ' nah ' not worth the effort or really ' do I care ' ?

A follow up. Approx. a month ago, I reported attending at a Skin clinic. At the time, I had a ' blemish ' or bump [ off colour ]. The biopsy says that there is evidence of ' squamous cancer ' cells. This finding requires a further appointment [ to check ] as well, I will visually scan my skin [ likely ] back etc. The ' not so good ' part of this is that ' I'm not sure how I found the blemish in the first place. I mean to my recollection ' I turned slightly while drying off and .....'

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it


No comments:

Post a Comment