Wednesday 5 October 2022

👫 Confession ( s )

 👫 are dangerous

here goes

I wear the same clothes [ yes, I wash } Currently, my favourite is a short sleeve hoodie [ gray ] w/ the logo for the Netflix series " Stranger Things ". The logo is a copyrighted Netflix image. Of course, on sale at the Tiger.
Initially, I thought the material was scratchy but I, now, have an long sleeve undershirt beneath.
Stranger Things has been fishing and shopping.



As at now, two white long sleeves w/ the motif of Flagler College [ St Augustine, Fla ] are just about worn through. Purchased in 2020, these shirts have been basic tops for the whole time. The shirts have been dribbled on, splattered etc. At $ 10 [ yes, on sale ], the white LS shirts have done yeoman duty

Dark. Coffee and typing

No comments:

Post a Comment