Thursday 27 October 2022

ꭝꭝꭝ lazy days

 ꭝ    this emoji is modifier letter small ' l ' with lazy ' s '

Life continues at breakneck pace. Our planet is rocketing through space. I'm moving a tiny bit slower.

A sunny day after rain galore. The combo of wind and rain flung leaves out of the trees.

Still waiting the big news tha Google has shipped my new Pixel 6a.

I'm assiduously watching ' how to ' videos for the 6a. And there are tons. So far, the upshot is ' 6a a fine device at a reasonable price point '

And I coninuously ask ' who pays $ 1 800 for a phone. Someone does, b/c there are videos on ' how to '.

Apparently, I can game easily [ like never  ], take photos like a pro [ right, sarcastically ] and completely voice activate the Pixel [ and that includes dictation for text and emails etc ]

The downside. only 128 G [ covered that before ], only 60 Hz refresh [ some folks can tell the difference ], there isn't a multi angle extra 3D camera that sings while you shoot photos [ joking, maybe? ]

You figured it out that I'll be lucky to use or find 70 % of the ' tips and functions '

-


No comments:

Post a Comment