Sunday 23 October 2022

⾦ in the trees

 this is Kangxi, the radical for gold.

The curtain of trees is golden this AM. Our visitor returned, last night, the buck w/ a full rack is touring next door. He is not really afraid and stands there [ while I wave my hand, hello ].

The dongle for this Duet chromebook is acting up or the portable keyboard is. Likely, the keyboard and Chromebook are out of sync.
I believe the term is a ________ or spiritual slap upside the head.
Am email is sent for info from the keyboard manufacturer, on how to re - sync the keyboard. Good luck there. Recall that the mouse works

So far this AM, managed to pay for our Fla stay in SPB. After the fiasco, the other day

Applied for and likely will receive a prepaid, multi currency cash card. This AC thingy has got to be a trick b/c it has no fees for purchase or loading [ yes, some cards have a loading charge, ya, your money goes on the card and there is a fee ].
We shall see said the Zen Master

All from the comfort of my couch. 

Progress. We now have a flight to Fla. Booked on AirMiles Dream Rewards.The cash part is $ 360 for ancillary fees.

A real indoor day for me. Perhaps, I stuck my head out to test the wind.




No comments:

Post a Comment