Wednesday 12 October 2022

🙅 Oops !

 🙅  that was a rugged night. Chills, spills, thrills  [ joking ]. I was a phlegm producing machine.

I must have been running a fever, overnight. However, I saw the dawn, so thats good.

Sunshine is pouring through the leaves but rain is due.

I got industrious and sanitary, cleaned the bathroom sink. Then I changed the sick bed sheets. 

Announcing, the third negative rapid CV 19 test. That about confirms just a regular, nasty - my kind of sick.

I checked CBC on line. Alberta is getting a weather monitoring upgrade to ' dual polarity ' sensing radar. OK That doesn't sound like much. But its good news and no one took a shrike missle up the ass. Can't say that for every place in the world.

Admission. I thought that I'd take the acetominphen as needed, last night. Nope. Dumb.

Thus, today, take the aceto on schedule.

Analysis. I'm slightly better but a cough has set in. Erratic for now- but mean

No comments:

Post a Comment