Tuesday 25 October 2022

🙍 turn that frown upside down

🙍 or not. A gloomy,misty day. The leaf coverage is about 75 % and our view of the ' No Frills ' supermarket is nil. When we can see No Frills [ the back of the building ] that is fall going ot winter

I'm using a full keyboard b/c the portable 3 / 4 wireless is broken. And a full keyboard is great. Does that mean fewer mistakes ? Maybe. Owever, I can use those minimal typing skills from back in Gr 9 and 10. I mean, I barely passed Typing. I remember Olga typing 3 paragraphs in about two minutes [ 4 for me ]. Olga was cute.

A.. and I went to visit the marine mechanic dude who is working on my E Tec. A.. got an explanation of work so far and life in general. We removed the trailer tail light, hopefully replacing the cracked lense or the whole light [ most likely ].

We were driving home and through a phone message, discovered that the part required had basically shown up as we left. OK Best guess is Thur AM for completion. The mechanic sort of felt A .. out concerning the price. The price that he was concerned w/ is 1 / 4 the minimum that any marina woud charge. Wow !
Here's hoping all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment