Friday 28 October 2022

⾈ quite apropos

 - the Kangxi radical for ' boat '

Yes, this is return the boat day. XXXXX fingers ! All goes well. On the plus side, A.. will be w/ me.
Altogether, he is capable AND apparently, is more experienced at launching a boat than me.
I can do the launch by theory and slowly work out the procedure. A.. just does it.

Thus, so it was. A slow beginning b/c one of the batteries was failing to hold it charge. We swapped batteries and prayed that we wuldn't need the trolling motor.

The trailering on the highway was smooth and uneventful. The actual launch was fine but we dinged the truck by accident. There had to be a flaw. Bassboat ran w/out a hiccup.

OOPS !. I tried 3 times to winterize the engine. NOPE. A.. watched a video on 'winterizing ' and did it first go. Well, at least it got done.

Many chores needed doing but we succeeded.

Yeah !

On returning home - the cellphone had been delivered. The Pixel 6a is supposed to be self teaching .... EZ PZ !. I anticipated failure and was fooled ! Even, I couldn't blow it. A few missteps but 6 minutes and all was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment