Saturday 1 October 2022

👭 an unsettled morning

 👭 here in the 6ix [ ala Drake ]. Not an inspiring AM and I am  groggy.

Bless YouTube. I searched for ' trim tilt or hydraulic lift, outboard ' and yes several videos on :
a ) hydraulic fluid resevoir
b) lube the pistons

Rightly, one of the solutions should be the ticket - we shall see said the Zen Master

Loooking ahead. Most probably, I will try and fish Tues, the week coming.       I've been invited to the Q' for Thanksgiving weekend        [ national holiday ]. I'm  still in the pre - planning stages w/ nothing definite.
But for me the season is closing soon. The two jobs for winter sleep time are to fog the engine internals w/ oil [ 5 minutes to 1 h + , if you don't bring the instructions ]
and exchange the lower gear case oil [ again, 15 minutes to an afternoon session if the weather is too cold - yes, an afternoon in November ] Ever hear the expression ' like molasses in winter ' ?
well, I saw it, my molasses was ' lower gear case oil '

The sun is growing in strength and I believe that it has reached Categoty 4 [ b/c they do Hurricanes like this ]

Before:


After or Now :


B/c the fall is here. And leaves will fall

No comments:

Post a Comment