Monday 10 October 2022

😡 feeling down

 😡 how down ?

bit of a sore throat
I think the Friday - Sunday bizee schedule got me [ I hope ]

Review and update : CV 19 test kit produced negative bar result

I'm clear - for now

I am feeling better, rested and medicated.

But. So pleased that the boat is in the capable hands of the mechanic.
[ seems a nice fellow ] Truly, I was worried. Maybe, most b/c maybe I hadn't kept the trailer [ and boat ] in better kip. However, the ' golden rule ' or mayhaps advice up on the 'bee is   .... if it ain't broke don't  touch it.

And grateful that I had done enough that the trailer was road worthy. It was a short run, say under 120 Km. Mostly, going West and not much south, 40 km or so. However, I will get a bill b/c the 407 is a toll road and I was pulling a trailer.
Crikey, I watched the gas gauge drop as I drove. 

The trailer running lights need some TLC or upgrades. The main back lighting for stop, turn and emergency have cracked lenses. The wiring seems sound except for maybe the front end plug that seemed dodgy but w/ sandpaper and steel brush seemed to perk up.

Me. Overall, my head is clearer c.f. this AM. A bit nasally and rundown.



No comments:

Post a Comment