Tuesday 11 October 2022

😡😡 this feels like the right Emoji

 😡😡 sore throat and tossed all night [ trying to ge comfortable ]

However, heard from the mechanic. And he feels that all repairs are doable. TG. But he will change out the water pump that cools the outboard. To work on the water pump, yes, you got it, remove the lower gear case. Thus, while the LGC is  removed, swap out the water pump.
All seems OK. We must wait for the actual diassembly and working trial

From the sickbed of ME. I broke down and took a mega Acetominophen [ arthritis strength, it'll help my knee too ] at 4 AM. I rinsed my nose w/ saline and discovered if I prop up a little then my nose is clearer and I can still sleep. Thus, made it to the morning.

The CV 19 test was negative again [ 2 in a row ]. Deep down, I know this cold / sore throat is typical for me. My Achilles heel as it were. This pattern is the way that I get sick.

I did a quick check of CV 19 symptoms esp. Omicron. And I barely qualify. Now. We shall see said the Sickee.

Naturally, the weather is glorious today and I am thinking about all the chores that would have got done [ maybe, b/c I'd have to get out there ]

Sickee s progress : sadly, a little uncomfortable this evening. Dinner brought on a feeling of tiredness esp. behind the eyes. In fact, over the weekend, I had noticed a twitching of my left eye - a sure sign that I was overtired. Did I heed the warning - Nope. See, vengeance, says my body. " kinda, like serves you right ! "


No comments:

Post a Comment