Sunday 15 July 2012

Items of no interest

So, how is this entry different from the others ? I don't know. I'm always trying different titles.

I found the Aquarium Channel, yep, it shows an aquarium. They play Baroque music in the background. Apparently, AC is only on during the day. Is AC replaced by the Fireplace Channel ?? Very high quality picture, Nemo swims by and other assorted piscines.

Whoa, we got up at 10. Put coffee on. There was no doubt to-day. If this keeps up dinner will be an eight o'clock event.

The topic of moving came up. My fault. Two homes to keep up and winging back and forth to QMH. Our house is a two story condo. Actually, it would be described as a back split ( w/o from the basement ) 1 + 3 Bdrm
2 1/2 baths. 2 car garage.
I'm not an apartment fan or a condo fan. My two apartments were ground floor. Not many people want them. I've never been in a condo that I would want to live in. They're often pretty and great views but 6 floors up in an elevator is not me.
Our view is private and I don't often see a comparable view when we visit people.

See no items of interest, perfect title.

P.S. I'm reviewing past entries and updating.

P.P.S. see no items of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment