Thursday 12 July 2012

Unbelievable ?

Last night, listening off and on to CBC 0vernight, I hear " Immigration needs controls. Foreign workers are taking advantage of our affluence. These workers are bringing family after a few years.  They are using us as a springboard to the U.S. "
The accents of the officials were Asian-ish.
The speakers were from Singpore.  Apparently, the birth rate in Singapore is lower than the death rate. The Singaporians need foreign workers but are subsidizing these workers too much according to the populace and the officials. Who'd of thunk it.
The major problem according to one official is that business people are buying subsidized housing spaces and re-selling them at a profit.

I killed two fish this week. I was slow on the switch or something and 2 bass swallowed the hook. I should haave cut them lose but I thought I could get the hook out. This represents terrible skill on my part. Oh well, I'll be more careful now. the upside is that M gets her bass dinner early this season. A bright side for everything.

Bonus, we think. We didn't get a call from the trailer park. Does this mean things are OK ? Who knows, but it feels good. Oh, so naive, aren't we ?

If you're reading this trailer news and are wondering if we are crazy, we're not. These management types are frustrating, mega, at Baileys Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment