Thursday 19 July 2012

T.O. the bad

Unbenounced to the rest of the world, T.O. , has sunk into depravity. This week, 4 people have been shot in three separate incidents. Two victims at a open air party, and two in single gun deaths. There will be a meeting to analyze what went wrong.
The open air party site is 2 miles or less from here.
These are likely murders # 27 or so. Fifty-four was last years number.

In other news, the weather is coolish to-day, cloud cover with threat of rain, drops only so far. We are in need of rain and none is coming in the near future. I even watered and then two days later the sky opened up, thunderstorm of the gods. Summer torrent. I figured at only Jul 11 or something, it was wrong to let things go to hell so early in the summer. I'll water once more just to save the grass.

Tiger Woods is close to the top of the leader board at the Br Open. Do I golf, NO, does M golf ,NO, but we watch golf if Tiger plays. Go figure, we are fairweather fans or fairway fans under the right conditions. M says it's a carry over from my Dad, big Tiger fan. Did I say, Dad and I are both ' Tigers ' by the oriental zodiac.

OK Filled some space and I feel better. Blogging is so therapeutic.  I get to blather and no one gets hurt.

P.S. no check yet from the trailer people

P.P.S. got to use M's Kindle while she took time off from electronic reading as advised by the eye doctor

Update 2012 7-21 They killed two more people in T.O. apparently, we're like the vitamin - one a day.
Pls note the change in murder #s As at 2012 7-22, T.O.recorded 31 murders. We are on track w/ last year. 40 was M's guesstimate, b/c believe me, it felt like 40. The Aurora, Co. shootings added to the perception, I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment