Friday 6 July 2012

Sins of Omission

On reporting yesterday, I failed to mention that the hot dog eating contests have a ten minute time limit. Last night at the poker table, I mentioned hot dog eating contests. Apparently, these important details should be emphasized.  The eaters dip their food in liquid and fluid squirts out of their mouth.
The Canadian winner is a petite lady, she's famous. they often barf after the contest. I'd barf. my first physical reaction to travel sickness is ...... In fact, my first reaction most times that I'm sick or tired is .....

OK to-day. T.O. will set new records for temperature and humidex readings that have stood since 1988. My aunt is visiting from Vancouver , B.C. ( temp on Mon . in B.C.was 14 C ) and as a ex-pat T.O. type she expects the heat and humidity. She hates it.

Our lawn is looking like the high chapparal on cowboy TV. I refuse to water. My thought process is, its grass. The roots live and rebound as fall approaches. The other half thinks I'm nuts. As in , the lawn is terrible looking.
My point, the origin of lawns is the pasture in front of estates , for sheep and cows. Having neither animal, the grass can get a little dry. Its the great cycle of life. The grass is resting. Ave ! nature

No comments:

Post a Comment