Wednesday 25 July 2012

just Another day - not

So, we're at the QMH in cottage country. M says she heard a phone sound - I check the cell phone and a phone call was recorded.I call back and surprise its the dentist. Reminding me of my dentist appt. ' Did you know ? ' " No " thus, we're home.

Batman visits Aurora, Co. however, he is representing only himself not the Movie studio or producers.

Fishing was poor. I tried my best but two fish in three hours. The old reliables fell through. Spinnerbait - no.  stick bait - 1 little guy  Drop shot - 1 bass about 1 1/2 #. This morning nada.

BTW  - no profanity is allowed on this blog
       Damn , some of my best expressions are swear words. I learned to swear in Rovers ( 1 step up from Boy Scouts ) friends said they never heard such crap and that I swore pretty good before the Rover crew got hold of me.
However, Ivan and Bobby were originals, what an eye opener it was in that Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment