Thursday 3 April 2014

Adjusting to the ' new weather '

....... you're supposed to think globally and act locally , in this era of environmental responsibility.
To that end , I'm reporting the weather will get worse unless we clean the environment , less pollutants etc.
Locally , I shovelled ice and vacuumed water out of the QMH garage.
I cleaned the gutters from fall / winter detritus.
I'm recycling drywall from the neighbour and will repair the ice damage in the QMH garage

There you go , perfection in action

Weather ( locally ) - gray and threatening rain - still I walked around in vest and shirt for part of the morning

For followers , I try to re-cap and remind you of past blogs , in case , the blog gets too involved and ' bunny trailed '.
However ,feel free to ask for references etc  to items mentioned in the blog.
To that end. Canada 7 th in problem solving. This survey / test was w/ teens. Apparently ,Canadian press wanted to point out - everyone who beat us was Asian. Thus , in the Western world , Canada was     # 1. See. The abbreviated announcement via the ' buds ' at night didn't explain the story as the TorStar article did.

Movie review : the ' Avengers '. Starring everybody
rating out of $ 1 ( Redbox , except Redbox is now $ 1.50 in the States ) gets a 0 .7
We both liked it
I think they set us up for a sequel - do tell
Now , we wondering about Captain America - ' the Winter Soldier '
No , we won't go to the theatre but will see it at home
Oh , forgot , I bought the ' Avengers ' previously viewed for $ 10
Couldn't help it , something snapped

watched a BBT episode : I am Sheldon


No comments:

Post a Comment