Wednesday 9 April 2014

Worry - ies

Last night in bed
House - the sinkhole grows in your mind , its gigantic now in my head , probably out there too

Through the buds , Ebola death toll reaches 100 in W Africa. Ebola spreads fast and kills at a 30% rate ( depends ) And , of course , w/ air travel , Ebola can be around the world in hours
And I'm worried about bedbugs and dandruff

Siri: Having fun , how useful.. Dunno But having fun


Toronto and nr Pittsburgh , stabbing broke out. The U.S. won this one , of course
4 in T.O. and 20 nr Pittsburgh. We never stood a chance

On the tax front. I'm still floundering but help will come to-morrow
Nick the Bank will call on his resources to get capital gains reports for me

M reminds me that poor people don't have my tax problems. She is my conscience


Revenue  Canada ( our taxman ) has a ' Heartbleed ' virus that steals passwords and leaves no trace. RC shut down for to-day at least and RC may help by extending the due date , TG

Weather : beutii and way warmer to-morrow
We're celebrating ... what .. Dunno ....We're celebrating
Its a pub afternoon

Broke down and made muffins this AM

Overkill. M has said that I can have a iphone 4s phone case for a BD present
On the net , Otterbox cases are $60 on sale , on line
" only the best for my cellphone ' is the common quote on line
I'm not sure , what I'll get


No comments:

Post a Comment