Monday 14 April 2014

I Live in Despair...

... all spring , hoping against the Instrumentalities of the Night , that my Bluejays will rise up and smite the giants of Div 1.
Saturday , they did
To-day , Hop went up against 0 - 13 Mt St Marys( I was supposed to go to this one too )
Some pundits called this a ' trap ' game. Ideally set up by an impassioned win Sat. vs #4 UMd   A quick turn around of one day

Once when visiting Emmitsburg ( the Mount's hometown ) , as Hopkins took the field , I said to M " the test of this team is not can they win or score lots but how well they keep St Mary's off the score sheet
12 - 0 for JHU before the St Mary's Mounts scored a goal , to-day
MSM got 1 more
The final 17 - 2
This means that Hopkins played w/ intensity for 60 min
Maybe for the second time this year
Sat was really only 55 min b/c they had some breakdowns in the 3 rd quarter

On the Siri front
M said " Jesus ,  me " .....................please note the comma

Me : Jesus , me
Siri : I eschew the theological disquisition

Notice , Siri didn't get the comma -  or maybe she did

I shot lights out at the craps table 3 X to-day and still managed to lose money. I made ten to fifteen passes w/ the dice before ' seven and out '. I managed to win about $ 20 dollars each time that I was the shooter ( dice tosser dude )
It must be gambling , they should have warned me

No comments:

Post a Comment