Tuesday 29 April 2014

Most of the time

There are statistics and statistics
There is this magazine called ' Womans First ' , its in our washroom
Diets , recipes , health advice , diets , cute stories ,  diets etc
I can't imagine why you would need to pay for this mag
The mag is 65 % ads. Even the recipes , name the brand to buy e.g. McCormicks House Caesar dressing
OK . I'm reading it when I'm sitting
73 % of smartphone use is non - talking , was the stat that grabbed my attention , after the yoghurt diet

Tornado watch : No I mean ' tornado watch ' , theyre popping up all over the south to mid west.  Criminy , we saw a RV dealership , before and after , just junk left after.
On the big weather screen , you could see the massive rotation over the mid west U.S. It was like a tutorial in how to spot tornado potential
I had watched ' Twister ' the tornado chasing  ' movie w/ Helen Hunt 
( my choice for Galadriel ) and Bill Paxton. When they say , no warning , they are not kidding - Boom !   out of nowhere

Movie review : for ' KungFu Panda
This flick comes a PG warning , its animated but there is kicking and punching. Couldn't believe it , kiddies see more violence in the playground or their living room.
Rating : Redbox scale , 0.6 / 1 dollar. KFP was in the $ 5 bin at Wally Mart
I'd say , entertaining

Weather in S On : rain and a little rain and a little rain
Explanation the Low front causing havoc in the southwest U.S. is being held in place by a Hi pressure balloon , N of us. The Low front is blocked from moving , well anywhere. Thus , the Low spawns tornados out the wazoo and we get rain.

In the QMH poker league , to-morrow is the last game.
Apparently ,the tradition is ' fish ' for snacks
Last week , I got real lucky and finished pretty close to tied w/ I..n , and I blurted out ' lets chop ' , meaning split the money. I thought it was a smart move b/c each of us would be going all in and it would be crap shoot as to who wins ( notice , I'd be in another crap shoot and we know , how well , I do at those ).
they keep track of results but they wouldn't give us a win or second place b/c we chopped , oh well $ 80 beats $ 20 , oh yeah , thats second place money.

Enjoy the day

No comments:

Post a Comment