Wednesday 16 April 2014

" Bottle it ! "

Sold only from a soda fountain or travelling cart at fairs , Coca Cola had a following. How to expand the sales , Yep bottle it

In the soda wars , some 76 billion $ business , Freestyle machines will market Coca Cola company products from a vending machine
The lure for the ' millenials ' who  have disdained the soda options , give them a touch screen and a chance to customize their beverage

Coca Cola has lost market share.... thus a new style of selling
Doesn't do much for me , I will say
I can't choose anyway

I need menus that say ' burgers " comes w/ ....... and the price
Need choice :fish and chips , English style
anything more and I'll be in a tizzy for 20 minutes

Using the  ' Z "
For Scrabble buffs , you can use ' za ' for 11 pts

In the news , there are reports of 120 deaths in W Africa linked to Ebola.

No comments:

Post a Comment