Tuesday 1 April 2014

The Ills of the World

.. very cryptic that

The diagnosis for  ' shooting pains ' in the lower back that I mentioned ( ?? ) previously.
Age brings on  ,  sacro-iliac pain.
Solution is Naproxen a fairly powerful  NSAID. A much stronger dose than out of an OTC bottle and purportedly upsetting to the stomach. At 220 mg , we had some in the medicine cupboard , I'm OK , so I'll up the dosage.
Sacro-iliac meant old age to me as in ' my aching sacro-iliac ' I often heard older people on TV complain about
Well . Guess I got there

Weather : we did reach 55 or so yesterday and this AM I saw 38 on Weatherboy. Cloudy though and WB had his brolley out.

In the news via ' the buds '.
Singapore #1
In an international test of problem solving , students from Singapore scored  566 pts 
#2 was S Korea w/ 554
#7 was Canada w/ 526
Remember we're Canadian , 7 th is really like first place for us

On the phone front
I e-mailed SpeakOut customer service to ask about the way to use a micro SIM card if you already have a SIM card w/ phone number.
there needs to be trasnfer if I use an i - phone 4s.
As well , the most important upgrade for an i- ph 4s , is ' Siri ' the voice recognition system ( reference the movie ' Her ' )
Siri is only working when ' she ' is hooked up to the internet
We don't have  a talk / data contract
So , sounds like a contract
Except that SpeakOut used to have  an option $ 10 / month Unlimited Data add- on. Not sure if SO still offers this addition.
A tin can and string is sounding awfully good at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment