Friday 12 June 2015

5 Hours

Can 5 hrs sleep ever be considered  , good enough
We shall find out to - day. Played cards , last night til 1 AM
and the Highlander needed to go in for service at 9 AM. I'll catch a nap , I guess.............
The Toyota software at the Vertex shop ( my car guy ) says 120 000 miles before recommended spark plug change. I don't know a lot of names of things under the hood of a car but I know the plugs are important.

My UK accident claim. Called Jamie , my handler at Halo Insurance.
There was a problem uploading documents to my file. These items have been resolved. However , his words were ' you will hear from me in a day as to how your case was resolved '
no money ... just an answer .... as in how much they'll cover. maybe

I checked the car insurance we have here at home , the rider for rental coverage as a Collision Damage Waiver in the U.S. has a deductible of $300 Cdn.
In the UK situation , the premium was $55 and the damage amount that Hertz wanted was $ 180 plus 55 for administration charges. If your keeping track , that total is under the $ 300 deductible.
I'm figuring if I get anything back from Halo then I've done quite well - that is if you're going to have an accident that is. Better not to hit anything.

The rain came and stayed ... as in its still dripping out there. temperatures are cool ............ jacket cool

The Internet , Good or Bad. Is a discussion topic on many websites
- social commentary etc
The one statement that I've yet to see
.. the internet has made me feel stupid or inadequate ... yet I'm sure everyone dealing w/ computers has to felt those thoughts
... ah maybe , not the internet , maybe computers..
and I'm not sure there is a difference

Does the internet make me feel smarter
No 
i'm in awe of what is out there
keeping in mind , not all the information is true and / or accurate

To -morrow , I'm thinking of typing and not spell checking or correcting
( oh , you thought that I did that anyway , not spell check )
Actually , I re - read the blog twice before and after publishing
I type w/ 2 hands and I 'm guessing my fingers forget where the keys are.... its not my fault
Its never my fault !!



No comments:

Post a Comment