Sunday 14 June 2015

Sunday , Day of Rest

............ sounds good , except , for us what day isn't

Weather : Rainy ( all night ) cool , w/ no sun
Drier weather coming

In recap , how was reading the blog w/ no spell check ?
Extremely hard to resist changing the misspells

this begs the question  Couldn't you go slower and make less mistakes ?
Nope. Still like the thought that I type fast
Wouldn't you make less mistakes ? Not really
and its fun using all fingers ( and thumbs )

Re : insurance claim. no , word from Halo

Op Osm - the get fit program --- report
Still around 170 lb.
Watching the show ' Elementary ' Sherlock has a mini crisis
It seems as long as he was conquering drug addiction , he was crusading and motivated. Once , drug free ( 2 yrs  )  , tedium set in. Kind of a same old , same old. The reality was life - living each day drug free. Sherlock interpreted this daily routine as the drip , drip of a tap.
OK . Whats this got to do w/ anything. Me
Sometimes that is how I feel about Op Osm . - so what , I say ' I'm there , now ????? '
Ah , the problem , what does it mean
Joan Watson confronts Sherlock , and says , basically what I said
You are alive , drug free and you have friends that care.
Oops !  I missed that , I guess

Go do


No comments:

Post a Comment