Saturday 13 June 2015

" The Dwarf Scum............

......are over there ! "  as I'm typing on the baby laptop , the orcs are chasing Gandalf and the Dwarves , in ' The Hobbit '.

Well , the verdict from Vertex - all checked and good to go - total cost $ 46 for an oil change and lube. Belts tight and fluids checked.
I was couting on $ 160 - 280 .
I guess when you're afegular , they figure I'llbe vack. AAnd I will.

Halo insce didn't e mail but its 1 PM there in London - Jamie said , he'd get back to me by to -day.

Confession : took a magazine frm VErtex , ' Dr Oz - the Good Life '
Its more advertisement than magazine , it turns out. Still a good wshroom read , for this morning anyway.

I didn't tke this mag but it Was National Geographic and the topic was Global warming and rising seal levels
Speciifcally Fla , where a 2 ft rsie in sea level would push the shoreline back - some 500 ft esp. is south Fla and the miami Bch area ( ( Ft Laudrdale ). We vacation in the Tampa - St Pete area and when we land in Tampa the elevation is lsited as 40 ft ( I think )

No comments:

Post a Comment