Thursday 18 June 2015

Whats in the ' Cupbard '

...... the Hubbard  ( Hey , I work hard at these catchy titles )
The Hubbard Glacier in the Yukon is advancing - meaning that its growing. Other glaciers around the Hubbard are shrinking. They are researching this difference. The Hubbard is threatening to cut off a river but this has happened before.

In re: the QMH - I have 2 favourite sayings " Here' s a guy who can't take care of one house and buys a second " #2 " Work hard in May , clean up etc "  you see June is too late , you spend your time catching up , is all.
Well , our trip to UK , eliminated May - and yes , I'm paying for it now. Overgrown / overblown is the situation up there. Ah , we pay for our sins of omission. Thats not very Buddhistic but - tough.

Weather : Much warmer and rain coming. The light is diffuse and everything is waiting.

While waiting for my ride from the car repair place , I shoved the ' Dr . Oz ' Living magazine in my bag and took it home. This mag has to be the ultimate in ' advertorials ' . The layout is simple. authority speaks , Dr xxxxxx and right below or on the facing page is an array of products touting the ' secret ' , semi - miraculous ingredient.
they covered it all in one swoop. Melanoma , " I needed plastic surgery to cover the scar " to a total washout enema - at home.
I'm taking the magazine back , not b/c its bad but I feel guilty for depriving other waitees the glory of the bible according to Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment