Saturday 20 June 2015

JT

or JamesTaylor was on my mind on Thurs. I mentioned that I listened / watched a DVD of his concert ' James Taylor Live ' while ellipticking. I referenced the song ' Frozen Man ' , previously.
The one song that caught my ear was ' Millworker ' from a musical called  ' Working ' based on the story by Studs Turkel.
I went to YouTube to listen to covers of the song and found versions by Emmylou Harris and Jennifer Warnes. I'm thinking that ' Millworker ' is a phenomenal song that sounds good sung by just about anyone. however , those 2 singers above are exceptional in their own right.
YouTube is neat , I'm visiting there , quite often.

Weather is summer , nice

Op Osm is still in play. And the  counter is clicking down to the anniversary date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment