Thursday 25 June 2015

Death from...........................................

............. random thoughts ( do , I have any other kind ? )

in the song from JT , " Millworker " that I mentioned , a blog or two ago - the line is ' died from too much whiskey '
do they write about died from too much beer ??? 
If not , I'm safe for now.
B/c I've managed 2 beers a day since Mon.
OK , new song lyrics - " died from , mega suds and foam ??? "
ya think

And death : You recall the dead rocky raccoon in the shed.
The smell wouldn't go away - except it was , kinda blowing in the wind , as if from afar.
Yesterday , was clean the boat day. Got the hose out and went to turn on the water behind the boathouse
Yepper ,there he was ( it ) - a rotting carcass
I found the smell.
So, I got to toss a grinning carcass ( jawbone sticking out ) into the river , hopefully to be swept away !
Sure , the little f***er is contaminating my water supply right now.
They must have had a sale on places to die or something and they picked QMH , why ???????????  felt like home



Weather : off and on - dreary and sunny , and cool

Google is thinking of ' texting lanes' 
Texting lanes  ??
How about the highways and streets ???

Atlanta is going home
time to dry out
Back to normal
Where we feel comfy



No comments:

Post a Comment