Wednesday 17 June 2015

did You Notice

............. or its still the same........... this blog has 2 followers
Thus , in 3 yrs , my readership has grown - nada
Downside , ether here I come , I'm talking to the void of space

Upside , yes , there is an upside  I can say what I want - I get therapy for free  - and I don't need to shut down b/c I've said something controversial. b/c in the world of blogging , everything is controversial 

Recently , I 've been watching a DVD , James Taylor Live . while ellipticking. He sings ' Frozen Man ' , a corpsicle is found in the Arctic or where its real cold. JT sings of the dicovery and the story that ' frozen man ' would tell. On line , someone noted that research reveals that JT read the headline and the picture caption and wrote the song. Hey , JT , thats all that I do here.  Details are too trivial , better to make it up

Making up. The insurance company got back re : UK accident, My claim has been resolved. They're paying. What will they pay , you ask ( no , you didn't but I'll tell you , there )
The payment is 100 GBP damage cost + admin + tax. They will pay the shot. Recall tho' , I'm out the $56 premium. Still , not bad.
we're happy. 

The weather is champion ( English expression ) , everything is green and growing - the grass , too well. Rain comes at night , mostly , No Jacket Required which is a Phil Collins , album title


Good to see you 

No comments:

Post a Comment