Monday 22 June 2015

" We always Get Our Man "

The title is the motto of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.  In the U.S. , there is the Homeland Security Division of U.S. Customs and Immigration. They nabbed a bunch of dudes selling fake Stanley cup , Blackhawk and Lightning paraphernalia at the 2 arenas. Seized goods were valued at $ 180 000.

A group has started Take Off Pounds Sensibly or TOPS. Thus , I could rename Op Osm. I'm not sure if TOPS has the fitness component that I need. However , they do use the term sensibly in their name , so , exercise is probably right in there.

From the ' Science and Technology ' file at CBC.ca ,our Canadian public broadcaster , sort of PBS.  Research is showing that kangaroos are left handed. Why not everyone in this house is.

Weather : way warm and going to humid w/ rain to follow and then a cool down of 2 - 3 degrees.

Ardent followers of the blog will know that I own and use ' camera glasses '. So far , I've almost sat on one pair and then did sit on them. That pair has been friction taped to working order. I've dropped the newer pair and the repair was a fail. checking the e-mail ads , my TSC store ( Tractor Store Company ) had a sale for 2 days. The glasses sell regularly for $ 100 - 110 but I've managed to get them on sale for 50 % off each time including this last pair. 

The scoreboard says that I've now paid $ 150 for 3 pair of glasses. But we need to know that the first pair , almost stopped working due to a faulty or intermittent switch.
I had A, who seems to drive everywhere anyway , take me to the factory and the company replaced the first pair.

Go forth and do something

No comments:

Post a Comment