Wednesday 21 August 2019

A Fishing Get a Way

for three days

OR a lot to prove

B/c I had been having a worrisome few weeks - for not catching and losing fish
Alright, I misread an article on drop shot fishing. Specifically, how to set the hook.

Redemption


Pictures to follow
The guys are younger, its obscene
What they can do
We fished Monday from 8 to 2 and again form 5:30 to 8
I'm dead and they are talking about running into town
Oh, yeah - over my dead body

22 years difference between me and the young- un there

Tuesday was my day, tho'
It started w/ an over the slot walleye ( keepers are between 13 and 19 inches - everything else goes back )
Then a pike about 3 lbs and a smallmouth of 3 - 4 lbs.
A 3 picture day. Except that the young'un may have blown the picture 
False 


"  Hast du etwas Zeit für mich "

From the Elvish translations

or to finish -  Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich
                                   Von neunundneunzig Luftballons


    " If the people are buying tears , Ma
   then I'll be rich someday "
Melanie Safka

No comments:

Post a Comment