Tuesday 6 August 2019

Rising Humidity

H / H is back or at least one of them
I suspect both

To wit, for fishing to-morrow, the lowest % humidity that I saw listed was 77 w/ a 96 at noon
Do you think that it will rain ?
The good part is the cloud cover, at least we won't be in direct sun all day

I'm finding that I don't fare well out in the sun.
The two younger guys really don't seem to mind
but I come in from fishing - w/ my face glowing as it throws off heat. Normally, I wash my face and put on aloe vera, as soon as I can

My uncle always said ' old age is not for the timid or faint of heart '

Gushing rain - the skies opened and opened and opened
thats how many times that I got caught in 2 1/2 h
Off and on all day - big gushers as in Noah, baby

Physio again, for the heel problem. Therapy is ultrasound, massage < my fav > and the TENS stimulation
Actually, quite a few bouts of sore today, w/ some letup

And the guys at the Ridgeline forum are making positive comments about my underseat storage. I mean they are not calling it a work of art but functional < and cheap, real cheap to build >



No comments:

Post a Comment