Monday 12 August 2019

Pool News

or gossip

Met a fellow who lamented the continued closure of the hot tub, me too ! The plumbing for the whole pool itself needs to come out to repair the hot tub < not going to happen soon or at all > or thats the general theory as related by some staff.
Anyway, he's stretching his better leg b/c the other barely bends and then says   ' and I'm working on my 6 th kidney stone '
Yikes !
I've had 3 episodes w/ kidney stones
1 hospital visit to ER ending in a shot of demarol
next two
I rolled on the floor and drank ' Canada dry ' - water juice anything wet
and they peed out
I used a strainer but never found any bits and bobs, as they say
My family Dr surmised ' well, you're probably passing crystals of uric acid '
I asked ' then what does a kidney stone feel like '
My GP only looked at me and shrugged
' nuff said I guess

Weather is seasonal ?????????? sun is out
looks warm and probably damp-ish

The  Long Range from Brett Anderson at Accuweather
Aug12 - 18      edge of cooler
Aug19 - 25      warmer
Aug26 - Sep 1 edge of rainy and edge of cooler






No comments:

Post a Comment