Thursday 8 August 2019

getting a Rep'

not good

Loosing fish
To be fair tho', I'm learning a technique called ' drop shotting ' 
And perhaps, I didn't quite read the fine print
I'm taking remedial classes today
And yes, I misunderstood the basics

Today, was parcel day, both of us got boxes from Amazon and one from Walmart on line.

Physio for plantar fasciaitis is going on. The pain has subsided and their will be ' healing 'of the heel not to far into the future.
The winners so far, wear running shoes for slippers
- ice < of course, dummy >
- stretch often < EZ PZ > watching the boob tube

My box : a pair of Active noise cancelling headphones
I asked the question on line in search the net.
" Does anyone else have trouble hearing while travelling on the plane ? "
Well, yeah ! 
OK, swallow < gulp > or chew gum - clears the ears

Next do you have Noise Cancelling headphones
No !
And I broke a pair of AudioVox head phones b/c the head band snapped.
Thus $ 90 later and 2 days, the box appears in the Amazon locker at TD Trust, up the street < in lieu of home delivery >.
Charged the suckers
And tried them on.
Supposedly, very comfortable
Dunno, headphones feel like headphones
BUT
These babies are BluTooth capable ( wireless )
Neato !
Sound ?
Like headphones
C.f. the expensive ones that I bought -' studio grade ' ?
Sound like headphones
Can't tell the difference !

Can you tell how sophisticated I am


No comments:

Post a Comment