Saturday 24 August 2019

the Segue

pall walker to

Celebration
Last week, I walked beside the casket of a former student and track and field person from our School.

Today is a re-union w/ the same group.
I'm wondering about the dynamics of the afternoon.

We shall see said the Zen Master

As well, I'm doing YouTube surfing for the last 2 days.
I re-discovered ' Snow Patrol , Chasing Cars - reworked ' . A positively stunning piece even though that I'm not a musician and probably don't get all the nuances of the performance

I recall this : I've heard ' Chasing Cars ' on TV, I google it and lo and behold its famous already. Of course, why wouldn't it be - on TV < Ah , duh ! >

We were in Peterborough near the Quarter Mile, shopping after lunch. I walked into ' used discs music store '. I asked for Snow Patrol. The owner says ' yes, they put together a great compilation '
I'm thinking ' I'm buying the CD for one song - on a whim '
Mea culpa big time. One of my favourite CD s and I love 4 other songs more than ' Chasing Cars '
Yes, the dude was right
Although, serendipitously, I was right too - I did buy the thing

BTW, this entry is #2412

Weather is ' mid - summers ' dream material

No comments:

Post a Comment