Tuesday 27 August 2019

Mon Fishing

the report

A dream day for fishing
1. No boats
2. Wind was up - steady from the south
3. I was in a good mood

Aha, you say. Aren't you always, going fishing.
Not really but I should be.
Funny how reality gets in the way

The morning bite was on - my first cast caught a small almost a pound smallmouth bass.
Crappie were hitting - I got 2 and then Nada
Two largemouth bass took the ' hack rig '
Then about noon a walleye took the hack.
Some morning

Afternoon, wind started to roar. Great !
The ' walleye wind ' is what its called
Nope
Not this Monday
Still a rewarding day

One of the new owners brought up a computer loaded w/ movies etc. Someone added a few new ones
Thus, I only watch ' Tomb Raider, 2018 ' once while I'm up there
Now, there is ' Alita, Battle Angel ' - I'm in love w/ Alita.
Her motto ' KATN ' 
kick ass, take names






No comments:

Post a Comment