Monday 5 August 2019

a Holiday Monday

beer, alcohol and gov't are closed 
beer and alcohol stayed open

A report on my plantar fasiciaitis. The membrane that connects and holds muscle groups along the sole of the foot is the culprit. The symptoms are intense heel pain when you step down on the foot or even maneuver the foot.
I've got classic pain - right on the heel.

Treatment right now is ultrasound at the physio.
Ice and stretches are recommended. I'm using an emugel as well. I wear running shoes around the house. I guess the extra support from the shoe helps
spread out the contact point for less pressure.
The winners are emugel < I'm in love > and a water bottle filled and frozen. You roll the bottle w/ your sore foot heel to toe. Simple but effective

Weather has been ideal - low humidity and moderate heat. The air looks still today.
Well, I sent a picture of hack storage box in to the Ridgeline Owners Club forum. 
We shall see said the Zen Master


No comments:

Post a Comment