Wednesday 28 September 2022

💙 blue, blue

💙 my love  is blue
             blue is my heart when I'm without you " by Paul Mauriat [ ? ]

OK when would you sue this emoji - sending to a far off friend
heart failure

or today, gray skies and mist or fog

And it got no better... Thus, I thought try the Superstore !
Somehow managed to spend $ 93 dollars. In defense, I bought stuff for the freezer [ long term ], food for fishing Fri and cold gel  for my knee and Salonpas [ methyl salicylate - read here aspirin / menthol ]

Ho ! there is Mr Sun trying to break  thru - good luck there !

Warning : we re glued to CNN [ disaster incorporated ] Cat 5 Ian slams ashore- Eek ! a wall of water is coming - 12 - 18 ft storm  surge onto land that is average 4 ft ABS



The ' wild ' Wildflowers as SE closes out. I guess we will need curtains 🤠

No comments:

Post a Comment