Friday 23 September 2022

" You're as Cold...

 as ice ..... "


Whew ' the living room is 67 F and it's 45 F out on the verge

Ah, the proper Descriptor is CRISP, a poetic turn of phrase

from CBC on line, Science et Al, 'Ants  ', a million of them. Wrong !  A number w/ 12 zeroes tacked on. STAGGERING was the descriptor.

Job 1: continue staining the deck and rail. I made a decision to stain where I could and trim and reach difficult places after. I saw that after the stain goes down that it was easy to see where the original finish is - bare. I used a mid - sized roller as much as possible. To top the day, a big roller on the deckboards.
However, there were at least two boardsrotted. I've replaced approx 6 - 7 boards on the deck and on rails in previous years.

OMFL. I needed to pull nails in 4 places. And its never easy. In fact, it was torture. Maybe, if you're strong - no problemo BUT Crikey ! 

The good part, I found deckboards that were lifted in other years. Some cruddy places but straight parts that are re - cyclable.

The TP^ site is reddish but pinky not infected, so, says my home Dr ..... M .. 

All Right. Again. Women in Armour.
This gal is actress, Morfydd Clark as Galadriel [ Noldor, Exile and a High Elf ] 
I was not instantly, won over by the ' Rings of Power ' Lord of the Rings [ as you know  ]

BUT 

Wow !
That'll do.


No comments:

Post a Comment